Welcome to Bypass Substitute
Gomathi Sankar clinic caters to the special needs of the patients who require extra planning for their improvement and complicated, undiagnosed and rare cases in the specialties of Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Diabetology, Hepatology.
Especially dealing with patients who require Bypass surgery but cannot proceed for various reasons, the treatment is given by using drugs.
How to avoid Bypass surgery using drugs is an important work of the clinic.
- The clinic is running from 1978 till date. Named after Dr. S. Shanmugam’s father Thiru. C. Sankara Kumaru Pillai and Mother Tmt. S. Gomathi Ammal as Gomathi Sankar clinic.
- Upto 1994: The clinic serviced all types of patients in Tirunelveli.
- From 1994 to 2003: Complicated cases including HIV and AIDS from all parts of India.
- From 2003: The main target is complicated, undiagnosed and rare disorders.
- Aim of the Gomathi sankar Clinic is to diagnose in every patient even the rare diseases and finding ways to treat to make them comfortable or improving the quality of life especially in chronic diseases.
- Newer methods of treatment for every chronic disease.